MULTI-GLOBAL® sewer penetrating nozzle is a spin off from our popular GLOBAL® series of nozzles but has replaceable orifices. This would be classified as a Tier 2 nozzle. MULTI-GLOBAL® sewer nozzle can be setup in multiple configurations. This sewer nozzle has a short design with a beveled edge to get in those hard-to-reach spots. Also, the design of the nozzle, aids in preventing the nozzle from getting hung up on offset joints or breaks in the pipe. The pipe cleaning nozzle can be used with nozzle extensions or sleds. An extension or sled is highly recommended to prevent the nozzle from turning inside larger diameter pipes.
Uses and applications:
General sewer cleaning, clogged pipes, cleaning of root blockage before cutting etc.
• Made of harden nickel coated steel.
• Replaceable jets made of harden stainless steel or ceramic.
• Four or six thrusting jets.
• Four front jets (can be plugged).
• For pipe inner diameter 2″ – 16″.
• Hose connections 1/2″ to 1- 1/4″.
• Can be used with extension pipe or sled.